Bem Brasil Altrincham – A rodizio experience
I don’t normally write about food places, but as I do like to write about more unusual things, why not include a more unusual place to eat?
Last night we were invited to the relaunch of Bem Brasil in Altringcham, and we were promised a night of live music, great food, and a taste of Brazil, and we sure weren’t disappointed!
But let’s be honest, this isn’t the average trip to Bem Brasil, so let’s talk about the bit we all want to know about, the food……
Bem Brasil is an authentic Brazilian rodizio experience. After being seated, and ordering your drinks, you head to the (unlimited) buffet area to pick your accompaniments. The choice on the buffet alone is amazing, varying from authentic Brazilian dishes, to salada and pastas,just be careful not to fill up too much here, remember that you’re here for the meat!
After returning to your table, flip your coin to the green side to commence the procession of meat. The Passadores will visit you with a continuous stream of various meats, prepared churrasco style, and carved right at your table.
And here we are, at the meat. Let’s have a closer look at what Bem Brasil has to offer;
- Cap of Rump (Picanha) – By far the best piece of meat in the whole restaurant, this immensely tasty meat is best served rare, and will definitely leave you wanting more
- Rump Steak (Alcatra)
- Chilli Beef (Pichana Com Pimenta) – May be a touch spicy for some but I love this cut of beef
- Garlic Beef (Pichana Com Alho)
- Steak and Cheese (Maminha Com Queijo)
- Beef Ribs (Costela De Boi)
- Beef Skirt (Fraldinha) – Probably my second favourite cut of beef, very succulent meat
- Sirloin Steak (Contrafile)
- Smoked Gammon (Presunto Defumado) – Very juicy
- Chilli Chicken (Frango Com Pimento) – I missed out on this one, but I would love to give it a try
- Chicken wrapped in Pancetta (Frango Com Pencetta)
- Chicken Hearts (Coracao De Frango) – Not too sure about this one, I did give it a try but not sure if I would have it again
- Leg of Lamb (Cordeiro) – Beautiful!
- Pork Ribs (Costela de Porco)
- Prime Brazilian Pork Sausage (Linguica de Porco)
And they also have Garlic Bread and Grilled Cinnamon Pineapple to bring to your table!
All in all, I would highly recommend that you give Bem Brasil Altringcham a try, the food is phenomenal and the place has a great atmosphere, you’ll definitely be wanting to return again and again.Thanks for reading!
Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Instagram - Follow me on Twitter